Dexter Ann Arbor Headshot + Branding Photography
Sometimes it's helpful to see a series of images from a given photoshoot. Maybe you're looking for ideas when planning your own? If that's the case, contact the studio so we can help jumpstart the planning process -- we are happy to answer questions and explain how things work.
Featured Headshot + Branding Sessions
- Bethany of Top Drawer was featured in The Brick Magazine, a local publication here in Ann Arbor. We photographed her for the magazine feature, but these images would be great for display elsewhere too. View Business Owner branding Photoshoot.
- Payton is a local artist; we created some portraits of her in her art studio, as well as some branding photos for her website and online presence. View artist branding photoshoot.
- Sarah owns a local barbershop here in Dexter, and recently moved into her new space. View barbershop branding photoshoot.
- Michael runs a law firm, and has come to us several times over the years for headshots and photos of his employees as the staff changes. View legal firm photoshoot.
- Christa has a pilates studio, and so we planned a branding photoshoot that incorporated her brand colors, showcased her pilates studio space, and also featured a "student" so potential students could get a feel for how a class might work. View pilates studio branding photoshoot.
The image below shows a before and after of green screen. Learn more about planning a green screen photoshoot here.
Book Your Own Photoshoot!
Like what you see? Want to learn more? Contact us so we can go over your options and help you select the best photoshoot coverage for your specific needs.